We take your privacy very seriously and any information you provide us with will be kept in the strictest confidence. We will never give, sell or otherwise disclose your information to anyone.
Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with you, our customers. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collection and Use
Dr.Hauschka NZ explicitly asks when we need information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Your personal information is used to create your personal access to our email marketing product, and to contact you in the course of using this product. Financial information that is collected is used to verify, identity and to bill either you or your company for products and services, as applicable. Demographic and profile data collected by Dr.Hauschka NZ may be used to tailor this web site or any requested email communications, and to display information that is more relevant to you. Dr.Hauschka NZ also compiles demographic and product use information, but in the aggregate only, and may make that aggregate information publicly available. Under no circumstances will Dr.Hauschka NZ make any personal information about an individual user available to anyone.
Your email address is used to only send you information that you have requested. As part of your use of our email marketing software, it allows you to elect to receive, or not receive, certain information from Dr.Hauschka NZ. Dr.Hauschka NZ adheres strictly to permission-based email policy. Except as mentioned above, Dr.Hauschka NZ will not send you unsolicited email information, commercial offers or advertisements. Dr.Hauschka NZ will not sell, rent, or loan our contact lists or our customer’s contact lists (including customer data) to any outside firms nor will Dr.Hauschka NZ use customer contact lists for our own marketing purposes. All emails that you have requested will have an option to unsubscribe. Unsubscribe requests are fulfilled within minutes and no further communications will be sent to users who have stated that they do not wish to receive the specified information.
Dr.Hauschka NZ ensures that all subscriber information remains private and confidential. Dr.Hauschka NZ will not sell, rent, loan or invite external access to a customer’s subscriber information.
Communications from the Site
Special Offers and Updates
We send all new users a welcoming email to verify their new account and confirm their password and username. Established users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Customers can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Out of respect for our users privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account we reply via email or phone, in accordance with the user’s wishes.
Website Usage Information
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We do not link your IP address to any personally identifiable information. We use tracking information to determine which areas our site users visit based on traffic to those areas. Dr.Hauschka NZ does not track what individual users read, but rather how often each page is visited. This helps us maintain a superior and informative website for you.
Dr.Hauschka NZ has made a substantial investment in the latest server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect our information assets. These technologies are deployed as part of sophisticated security architecture. All data resides in a tightly controlled, secure data center. These investments mean that information about the identity and preferences of individual members is never accessible to anyone outside Dr.Hauschka NZ. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
COMPETITIONS - Terms and Conditions:
1. To qualify for the lucky draw, follow the steps outlined on www.drhauschka.co.nz or www.facebook.com/DrHauschkaNZ
2. Only one entry per person.
3. A minor under the age of eighteen must be assisted by his/her legal guardian.
4. Winners prizes will be delivered by courier to a physical address, not a PO Box number, and preferable C/- a business address where there’s always someone around to sign for it.
5. Incorrect information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
6. Anyone may take part except employees of Ceres Enterprises Ltd and their family members.
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Ceres Enterprises Ltd cannot take any responsibility for any damage, losses or injuries related to the lucky draw or prize.
9. Winners must be prepared to have their first name and the district of New Zealand (e.g. Waikato) where they live, mentioned in marketing material.
10. Closing dates are advised and will be adhered to.
11. Winners will be notified via e-mail.
12. By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material via e-mail.
13. The draw is done by computer generated random choices and is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Facebook has no connection with any competition run by Dr.Hauschka NZ.
15. The participant is providing information to Dr.Hauschka NZ and not to Facebook.
Contacting Dr.Hauschka NZ about Privacy
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the information we have collected from you online, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us:
Ceres Enterprises Ltd, 121 Carbine Road, Mt.Wellington, AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.
Free Phone: 0508 4 23737 ext 821 or (09) 574 3350
Fax (09) 527 4513